How to send us your video review:
- Upload it to www.sendspace.com and send us the download link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can email it direct to Hugz Babystore, providing the video is no larger than 10mb in size. Anything larger than this can be sent to us by post.
- You can also post us your videos. Firstly burn it onto a CD then pop it in the post to the following address:
- Hugz Babystore Ltd.
Unit 9/10 Green Isle Business Park,
WIN HUGE VIDEO PRIZES:
Prizes (€2150 up for grabs):
See below for some of the many ways you can win a prize. Prizes are broken down into the following categories:
- Best Overall Video - Winner €850 Voucher
- 2nd Best Overall Video - Winner €500 Voucher
- 3rd Best Overall Video - Winner €250 Voucher
- The Most Informative Video - Winner €100 Voucher
- The Funniest Video Winner - €100 Voucher
- The Most Unique Video - Winner €100 Voucher
- Most Videos Uploaded - Winner €100 Voucher
You can submit your videos to us by CD in the post or by email. All videos must be in the following formats:
Any other format will automatically be disregarded and we will not attempt to upload your video.
What to Review:
Firstly you need to find a product you wish to review. This can be any product related to baby. Some examples of products are: Pushchairs, Car Seats, Baby Furniture, Highchairs, Feeding Essentials, Safety Products, Maternity Products, Maternity Ware, Breast Feeding Products and even Toys. Absolutely any product whatsoever is accepted once it has something to do with babies. The product does not even have to be yours. You can borrow a product and upload as many videos as you wish, once the owner of the product gives consent to you making a video of his/her product. The more videos you upload, then the bigger the chance of winning a prize.
You can be as creative as you would like to be, there is no limit to the capabilities. The main elements of judging entries will be mainly based on the following; creativity, substance, production value and overall impact but these are only guidelines. If we feel your video is not in the above list but is good enough to win the competition then you still have a great chance of winning.
What NOT to Upload:
Do NOT send us videos which may fall into any of the following categories:
- Defamatory Videos
- Copyrighted Videos
- Do not send Videos which can be offensive
- Do not send videos deemed to be hurtful to another company or producer/ manufacture of a product
- Do not submit videos over 100mb in size or longer than 5 minutes duration.
- Do not submit videos which will be deemed as negative towards a manufacturer or product brand
The competition will be judged by an independent panel of judges.
Winners will be notified by email with 3 business days from closing date of the competition. Emails received by Hugz Babystore in relation to results of the competition will not be replied to until the competition has closed.
- You must complete and send your video link using the online Registration Form if you wish to enter this competition.
- All videos/files must be received in the correct file format or will be excluded from the competition without notice.
- The prize winners must be over the age of 18 years of age. The Prize winner is the person who owns the rights to a video before submission to Hugz Babystore Ltd.
- Videos submitted should NOT contain any of the items mentioned in the "What NOT to Upload" section.
- Videos submitted must be in English.
- By submitting your video to Hugz Babystore Ltd , you agree to grant Hugz Babystore Ltd free of charge the right to use your video in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate. You also grant Hugz Babystore Ltd the right to licence to others.
- You agree to take part in any competition publicity if asked to do so, according to the terms of the video release form. The prize may only be taken as stated and cannot be changed. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Hugz Babystore Ltd does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Approved videos will be seen on the Hugz Babystore YouTube channel.
- You must supply full details as required by the registration form, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- As submissions are received, Hugz Babystore Ltd will vet all entries for suitability. Twenty finalists will be selected by an Hugz Babystore Ltd jury (the members of which are to be announced) based on the following criteria; creativity, substance, production value and overall impact. These videos will be posted on Hugz Babystore Ltd -YouTube channel.
- Voting will then take place by the public to choose three overall competition winners.
- The producers of each of the three winning videos (one person per entry if a joint effort) will receive a Voucher for the winning amount from Hugz Babystore Ltd in January 2012. The voucher can be used to purchase anything from the Hug Babystore website portal.
- The Jury's decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and neither the Jury nor Hugz Babystore Ltd will respond to correspondence justifying its decision.
- If a winning entrant is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, Hugz Babystore Ltd reserves the right to offer the prize to the next best entry.
- Hugz Babystore Ltd reserves the right to not select a winner or winners if entries received are judged to be of insufficient quality.
- Any attempt by a participant to influence the result or subvert the competition will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Hugz Babystore Ltd reserves the right to modify or cancel the Competition or any of the arrangements, schedules, plans or other items directly or indirectly related to the Competition, at any time and for any reason if deemed necessary in its opinion.
- By entering this competition You waive all claims against Hugz Babystore Ltd , its personnel and agents arising out of any oral or written publication or republication of any statement made in connection with the present Competition, your person or your video entry.
- By entering this competition You agree to indemnify and hold Hugz Babystore Ltd , its personnel and agents, harmless from any third party claims for loss, damage, prejudice, liability or expense suffered as a result of or in any manner in connection with your video entry, any other of your acts or omissions or any information which you provided.
- Your participation in the Competition, including being selected to receive a prize, in no manner constitutes an endorsement or support by Hugz Babystore Ltd of your views or aims or of any products or services. You shall not advertise or otherwise claim to have obtained any such endorsement or support. Hugz Babystore Ltd name and logo are the property of Hugz Babystore Ltd and should not be used in any manner whatsoever without the prior consent of HUGZ BABYSTORE LTD . Hugz Babystore Ltd must approve in writing any statement, advertisement, press release or similar communication in any media, relating to your participation in the Competition.